Individual Money Coaching sessions can be conducted effectively in person or by phone.
How the Process Works
Money Coaching combines practical financial guidance with sound psychological principles to help you transform your relationship with money.
Change of any kind can only take place under certain conditions. In Money Coaching, these conditions are threefold:
- Understanding and new level of awareness of what the problem or issue is.
- Willingness to change, which literally involves doing something different than what we’ve been doing previously.
- Implementing new strategies and actions for change.
Benefits of Money Coaching
- Identify and understand your unconscious money patterns and how you are “hard-wired” around money in ways that are not fully conscious.
- Determine your “core issues” that stem from this patterning.
- Gain new understanding and awareness of how these patterns impact your life choices.
- Gain insight relative to how you are unconsciously modeling one or both of your parents.
- Learn to understand your key “Money Types” and how they influence your life both actively and passively.
- Learn to proactively shift your money patterns, beliefs, and behaviors.
- Develop peace of mind through new understanding and awareness.
- Become more balanced, make conscious financial decisions, and move beyond previous limitations to experience your full potential, both personally and financially.
Call or email for our current rates at:
Phone: 707. 484.4246
“Working with Donna has been the best use of my money ever. By uncovering and unraveling my core beliefs around money and shining the light on my specific behavior and financial details I am able to finally move confidently towards my financial goals. I feel a sense of excitement and empowerment in working with my money now. I feel at peace and confident. Any earnings I have going forward since working with Donna will be utilized so powerfully, I no longer have to contend with money “slipping through my fingers.”
I should have done this a long time ago, but I wasn’t ready. I really appreciated Donna’s balance of psychological/emotional issues with practical budget processes. What a relief and freedom! I feel like a money grown-up. And this is from a person with a finance degree!
I thank you, my family thanks you, my retirement thanks you.”
Residential Mortgage Broker